Webcoupers – We are a Technology and Marketing agency focused on driving innovation and growth for forward thinking brands. We are Data led, Technology Driven & Conversion Focused.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- The Brand Strategist works across several functions, including research, communications, digital marketing and strategy. Your role within Webcoupers is to develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone.
- The Brand Strategist will find ways further to enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop marketing plans through analysis of current market data and trends.
Required Skills and Experience
- As a part of our strategy team, you will bring a deep understanding of, and extensive experience in, marketing strategy, experience design, design research, or brand communications.
- 3+ years of experience creating a strategy on significant clients in Nigeria
- Extraordinary writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in core areas: business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning.
- Your deep expertise in partnering with, and building real, productive relationships with creative people who span many fields – advertising, video, interactive, print, retail, is essential for your success.
- Experience in mobile, social, user experience planning/research, web or social analytics/reporting, real-time consumer insights.
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methods and platforms (e.g.Google Analytics, Facebook Insights e.t.c).
- You have a track record of leading strategic conversations with a wide range of people in different disciplines.
- Idea generation: can think in large scale, overarching ideas, but can also focus on the nuances that turn the right solution into a great one. Most importantly, it can string original ideas and executions into a comprehensive strategic roadmap that leads consumers on a valuable journey.
- Digital prowess: on the forefront of the latest technology and digital landscape, including social media, mobile applications and media – and everything in between.
Job Title: Art Director
- We are looking to recruit an Art Director to join our team. He/She is responsible for determining the best ways to represent our clients’ identity online visually(develop visual models and videos); pitching designs, and understanding clients’ needs.
- This role involves the development of high-level concepts for design projects.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organisation and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of client services and company programs
- Supervise and inspire the innovative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Capable of successfully interpreting and acting on sometimes nebulous creative direction, in addition to having strong concept skills.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
- At least three (3) years experience in design and advertising
- Proficient with Adobe software – 2D or 3D Animation, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, WordPress and After Effects.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimisation and site mapping. Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Great Storytelling & Client presentation skills.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, UI/UX design, brochures and product packaging.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed UI/UX design projects & Graphic Design/Branding Projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign)
- Skilled in prototyping and UI Design Software, e.g. Fima and Adobe XD
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.