Canaan Estate and Homes is the premier full service, real estate firm operating in Lagos and surrounding areas. In line with the Federal Government’s decision to encourage private sector participation in real estate development as a way of meeting it’s citizen’s housing need’s.
We have taken the initiative of investing in the real estate sector for the low and medium income class. We have built our reputation by providing hundreds of people, like you, with the highest quality in real estate sales, property management, and investment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
- We seek an ambitious, entrepreneurial driven individuals to partner with the firm in achieving its objectives
- HND/BSC in Estate Management with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Reporting to the Estate Manager, his brief is to assist in carrying out the firm’s business as concerns estate agency, management, or development.
- Ideal Candidates must have the following qualifications, experience, and characteristics.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literacy
- Good Understanding of the Lagos Property Market
- The candidate must be between age 25-30years
Job Title: Estate Assistant
- Reporting to the Manager, the brief will be to generally assist the unit in carrying out the above stated duties
Ideal Candidates should have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- OND / SSCE with a minimum of 1 year experience in real estate firm
- Knowledge of Lagos Property market.
Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.