OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE / WAEC
- He/She must be physically fit as the role requires it.
- He/She must have strong technical acumen
- He/She must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow instructions
- He/She must be a resident of Akure
- He/She must be smart and hardworking
- He/She must be comfortable working in a performance-based pay environment
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Must be a resident of Akure, Ondo State
- Hands on experience with electrical and mechanical faults
- Adaptability and ability to solve problems
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have a valid truck driving license
- Strong Communication and Time management skills
- Demonstrative ability to comply with laws and regulations
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation
- Must be detailed and report-oriented
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.