Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security. Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Marketer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Marketing with the aim of completing Esusu forms (Target Savings Plans) and ensuring efficient services to all customers in the delegated Sales district or sector through continuous fieldwork and in line with the Company’s sales policies
- Marketing Esusu in areas developed by the Unit Head, creating demand / awareness and sustaining brand loyalty and a good public image to achieve set targets and objectives.
- To work towards the achievement of the Unit target.
- Regular completion of new forms.
- Identify new markets and recommend possible prospects.
- Participate in mass-marketing with the aim of learning and creating brand loyalty and awareness.
- Minimum OND / NCE in any field is required
- No experience in Marketing is needed as he / she will be put through in the course of the training and on the job.
- Must be a Team player
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- We are currently sourcing for Dispatch Riders in Lagos.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must have a valid rider’s permit
- Must have good knowledge of road networks and routes in Lagos.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Retail Marketer” as subject of the email.