GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Manage and maintain the Executive Director’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Executive Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the Executive Director meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the Executive Director match his requirements.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years PA/secretarial experience.Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of Requisition for Items needed.
- Ensure a Team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock on company ERP, physical and stock cards.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- We are seeking an experienced, organized, reliable, detail and service-oriented warehouse supervisor.
- In this position, you will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities, monitor warehouse inventory as well as ensuring that products are stored, processes are duly observed and create a good warehouse system.
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting weekly, monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers etc.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
Requirements & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, or relevant fields
- 5 years’ experience in warehousing is required
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages, MS Office proficiency and vehicle parts
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Deadline: 8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.