Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement.
Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- We require the services of an experienced and talented software developers to join our team! Ideal candidate will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced Developers.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on platform builder and work with a team to develop and implement solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications.
- We are looking for someone with first-hand technical expertise in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, development, delivery and planned support.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Boards or Trello or similar tools
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communication with stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt to new hardware, improve it performance or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analyst
- Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers using business intelligence and data analytic tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field.
- 5 years hands-on programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team
- 3 or more years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD,
- BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
- Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companyТs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Marketing Communication Specialist
- Will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company’s marketing, social media, branding, and communication activities
- Creating and implementing plans to increase brand awareness and market share
- Oversee all marketing communications for the company
- Plan and implement social media strategies
- Develop and manage content marketing and social media marketing
- Create online engagements and brand promotion
- Developing and executing online marketing plan, campaigns and sales strategies
- Develop Content for the company’s website
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results and analytics.
- Prepare and maintain company’s marketing budget at the best possible costs.
- Responsible for preparing press releases, marketing materials for public relations activities.
- Minimum of a First Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience is similar role with a reputable brand(s)
- Experienced Content Writer
- Advance Digital marketing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- An ideal candidate must be an experienced
- Content Writer, Advanced Digital Marketer and understands data-led approach to generate insights to grow business.
N150,000 / month.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Purpose / Dimension
- The Finance and Accounting personnel is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the company as well as its reconciliation and settlements. A core operational role that is a cross between front and back office functions.
- Provide financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions.
- In depth report is expected to be carried out on costs, productivity, margins, company expenditures and third-party settlements.
- Establish well-documented systems for record keeping and accounting.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising
- management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Manage monthly reconciliations and financial statements.
- Ensure timely settlements and reconciliation of our third-party payment systems.
- Create financial controls protecting and build processes that protects against leakages and fraud.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections while also comparing actual costs to estimated costs.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company.
- Conduct internal audits of the organizationТs financial and accounting records.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a related. field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a core accounting or reconciliation role preferably in a financial institution.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification is a plus
Skills / Knowledge:
- Competent in the use of accounting software.
- Ability to use logic, critical thinking, analytic deductive reasoning skills.
- Capable of completing intricate tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident communicator in both written and spoken language
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.