The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development, and management of properties across Nigeria. Our properties are highly diversified with respect to design and styles. From inception, we at The Address Homes have made it our policy to build the best homes at the most economical prices throughout Nigeria.
Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property Development Company?
If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Plumber
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of water production and treatment.
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes a report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge, and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Responsibilities and duties
Will include, but not limited to:
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security. power maintenance, mail, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling:etc.
- Ensuring the buildings meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors have been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have first degree or equivalent in Estate Management, Building Technology or other relevant discipline will be an advantage.
- Candidates with qualifications in other areas but with proven practical experience in similar roles are also encourage to apply.
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles.
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Procurement and negotiation skills. С
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and ability work under pressure.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
Job Title: Electrician
- Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure?
- Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property Development Company?
- If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- Installation and maintenance of electrical systems and machineries etc. to avoid power failure or job interruptions
- Maintenance and power distribution services in the substation to prevent power failure
- Wiring of electrical panels based on specification according to electrical standards
- Carrying out planned maintenance on electrical systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation
Qualification / Experience
- OND / WAEC Technical / City & Guilds / NABTEB
- 5-7years relevant experience
- Ability to communicate clearly (oral & written)
- Ability to use electrical tools and instruments
- Must be able to work extended hours & pay attention to details
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.