Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the ‘face’ of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easygoing personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Bachelor Degree, HND
- Minimum of 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet andwelcome guest
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned
Job Title: Sales Officer (Female)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
- activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree, HND with 1 – 2 years work experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
Deadline: 28th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested or qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: email@example.com using ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.