A top flight co-educational day & boarding School in Lagos State, known for a tradition of academic excellence, integrity, discipline and with broad based co-curricular programmes that are intellectually stimulating requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Candidates with records of excellent performances at internal and external examinations in both WASSCE and IGCSE and BECE CHECKPOINT, for both Senior and Junior qualifications respectively are required for the following subjects:
- English Language (First Language)
- Economics / Commerce / Business Studies
- National Values Education (Civic Education, Security Education, Social Studies)
- Financial Accounting
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Ed, B.A (Ed) / B.Sc (Ed)/ B.A./B.Sc with at least 15 years (Senior Tutor) cognate experience.
- Possession of a Master’s degree or higher qualification will be an added advantage.
Candidates must also possess the following qualities:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language
- Team player
- Ability to meet targets/deadlines without stress
- Be computer literate
- Be very dynamic in his / her approach to situations.
- Be ready to give his / her best through dedication to duty and support for management
- Be very proactive
Job Title: Bursar
We are looking for a competent and dynamic Accountant to serve as the School Bursar.
- Applicants must possess a BSC/ HND /ACA with at least 5 Years Post ACA experience.
Candidates must also possess competencies in the following areas
- Accounts Operations & Financial Reporting
- Nigerian Tax laws
- Internal Control Operations
- Internal auditing
- Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Team work
Deadline: 9th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.