Bounty Praise Steel Construction Limited is a reputable organization that is into Construction, Building and general Steel work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- HND / B.Eng in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Oyo State
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one.
- The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
- The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Minimum Qualification: HND / B.Sc in management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5yrs working experience as supervisor or relevant role is compulsory
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.