MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: Junior Mariner
Category: Quayside Mariner
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
• Attend the daily quayside tool box meeting with Senior Mariner.
• Monitor the efficient, safe and effective day-to-day quay side activities at Company Marine Logistic Base (FLT quay side and FOT quay side Onne), in accordance with TOTAL DGEP rules: vessels loading/offloading (deck cargo, bulk cargo, dangerous goods, critical lifts, etc.), vessels tank cleaning, cargo transfer in the free zone, etc.
• Liaise with entity coordinators (Field Operations/ECP, Drilling & Completion, Projects, Support entities, Technical Logistics), Vessel Masters, INTELS supervisors, Beach Masters for the cargo, vessels and logistics means movements, if requested by Senior Mariner or Logistics Superintendent.
• Follow up the mobilization of additional equipment to entities (FOPS, D&C, ECP, Projects) under Senior Mariner’s requests.
• Ensure the ETA of the vessels is known before the arrival.
• Mobilize INTELS’ supervisors, clerks and OSBA before to commence the operations.
• Collect the stamped manifest upon arrival of the vessel, report immediately non-manifested cargo and missing items on board to the logistics superintendent and Senior Mariner.
• Report the backload for Third Parties, Helifuel tanks and Waste Skips at the arrival of the vessel and on a daily basis to Logistics Superintendent and Senior Mariner.
• Check for potential drop objects and other anomalies before loading and discharging.
• Ensure accuracy of INTELS’ supervisors and clerks in the operations execution and reporting.
• Stuffing/unstuffing of mini containers at the quay side stacking area.
• Collect and dispatch the loading list to the vessel bridge before the load out.
• Submit the loading list to RLM Officer upon completion of the activity for reconciliation.
• Submit and stamp outbound cargo manifest to the vessel.
• Daily inspection of the stacking and quayside areas.
• Act as a safety watcher on Tank Cleaning operations, Heavy and Critical Lifts.
• Release a daily report on the cargo loaded and offloaded, remaining work to be performed per vessel, INTELS delays and backload to the Senior Mariner.
• To stuff and un-stuff CCUs at the stacking area.
• To participate of the quay side housekeeping.
• Keep working tools in order before departure (radio, line phone, computer, life jacket, etc.).
• Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy
• Previous years of experience in a similar role
DEADLINE: 10th August 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted