*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: LAND TRANSPORT OFFICER (ONNE BASE)
- To schedule, organize, direct and control all day-to-day Land transport activities in a safe and efficient manner ensuring added value opportunities are maximized and optimizing customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with Land & Marine supervisor, establish and provide weekly/daily truck planning in order to cope with operational requirements
- Analyse various requests, and decide on truck routing to ensure that truck usage is fully optimized.
- Maintenance of records (Truck daily report) and statistics to ensure accurate reporting with KPI, these records being used for cost allocation and invoice checking.
- Responsible for the total compliance of truck contractors to company rules regarding speed limits,
alcohol and drug usage, and general driving etiquettes
- Ensures that the various entities request for material transfer f rom total logistics base to various contractor sites provide complete and appropriate shipping documents to enhance smooth and efficient logistics service delivery
- In conjunction with Land & Marine supervisor o versees all activities relating to security vessel’s bunkering, which includes supply and discharge of gasoil product by tanker
- Follow-up all the consumption report for the entire security vessel f leet o n daily basis and report any discrepancy found.
- Have the monthly consumption report and daily vessel report signed by the vessel master.
- Make sure that all necessary port authority documentations are done prior to bunkering.
- Prepare weekly bunkering planning in cooperation with all involved parties (Security Dept., Vessels, AGO suppliers)
- Collect all necessary document after bunkering operations (certificate of quantity, way bill, quality certificate)
- Supervise the replenishment of Amadi Base (TOTAL AGO Stock).
- Follow AGO stock in Amadi and Onne and raise necessary request for PR/PO to be done by Procurement Dept.
- Follow JET A1 stock in NPY and raise necessary request for PR/PO to be done by Procurement Dept.
- Follow up certification and maintenance of JET A1 fuel tanks for compliance
- Control full compliance with Total standards during bunkering.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 10 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*