Turkish Furniture Republic is a Turkish furniture manufacturing company based in Abuja, a Subsidiary of Firat Building Materials Limited. We specialize in furniture production with state of the art designs and a fully functional and well equipped factory at Amadem Plaza, Mabushi, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of traditional marketing elements and market research methods.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
Job Title: Female Interior Architect
- Must understand how to design furniture, have in-depth knowledge of manufacture and assembly of furniture products.
- Must have knowledge of interior furniture space management.
- General knowledge in wood working process is required.
- Ability to prepare cut list for furniture and knowledge in sofa production.
- Ability to translate clients ideas into reality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel and work long hours.
- Relate ideas to factory workers in terms of Sketch designs and supervision of jobs to finishing.
- Experience in designing kitchen, wardrobe and retail furniture products such as bedsteads, coffee table, side stools e.t.c.
- Sketch up – Intermediate level.
- Cinema 4d
- Extensive knowledge in any of the above software, most especially “Sketch Up”.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/marketТs potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.