Brooks Advisory Services Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- The Sales Administrator has the key responsibility to receive, process orders and generate new business relationships.
- The duties of the Sales Admin include checking the accuracy of orders and issuing invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Other responsibilities of the Sales Admin include
- Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including clients’ information and payment details.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Develop and manage strategies to promote company sales
- Working directly with the merchandizers to drive and promote company sales
- Ensure daily contact with all anchor clients and merchandizers
- Initiate and manage relationships with the company partners, vendors, and supermarkets, and clients
- Constant generation and management of leads for the company
- Minimum of B.Sc., in a Management course or its related field.
- Proven work experience (At least 2 years) as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent.
- Knowledge of implementing sales and marketing policy and procedures.
- Hands on experience with a CRM software and MS Office.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- We are looking for a reliable dispatch rider who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safely and timely manner.
- The dispatch rider will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
Required Skills / Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a driver or dispatch rider.
- Must have a valid riders permit.
- Good knowledge of Lagos road.
- Good communication skills.
- Must reside in Victoria Island axis of Lagos.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the title as ‘Sales Administrator’ to: email@example.com
Note: Please note you will not be considered if you do not provide a cover letter.