Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible to the Machine Sales Manager, for achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets for the Company’s range of Construction and Lift Truck products within the South-East / South-South regions of the Mantrac Nigeria Business Unit.
- Obtain orders that meet or exceed agreed targets and negotiate equipment sales into high valued projects.
- Provide product related technical assistance and advice to customers and prospects.
- Obtain and communicate information relating to the market and competition as appropriate.
- Maintain good corporate reputation and effective communication between our clients/customers and MNL Management.
- Perform any other related duties as may be required by the Machine Sales Manager.
- Ensure that full payments are received for all units sold while all necessary sales documents are adequately prepared.
- Arrange visits to existing and prospective customers to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Aggressively promote the companyâ€™s products within the catchment area and win more prospects there from.
- Managing Directors, Chief Engineers and Project Managers of key customers/prospects within the territory.
- Consultants, Specifiers and other professional groups.
- Senior Management of NNPC, its subsidiaries and other Government establishments.
- Caterpillar representatives and UNATRAC Officials.
- All levels of MNL Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, particularly key / large accounts management.
- Experience in an Engineering / Construction and Material Handling Equipment industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience selling in the Port-Harcourt / South-East / South-South regions of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Ability to drive with a valid drivers license.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online