TeamAce is currently looking for a suitable candidate for Its client in the Public Relations and Advertising industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Ref: MT08
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our client. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our client’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- BSc / BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- 1-3 years experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.