Pathway 2 See One Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
- We are looking for a Front Desk Clerk to oversee all duties at our main entrance desk.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Minimum qualification of OND or relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating Complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Minimum of Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- We are looking for an organized Warehouse Manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- 1 year warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.