Estrada International Staffing Solutions – Our client, a renowned Fertility centre in Lagos State urgently seeks a dynamic experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- We seek to employ a dynamic experienced Nurse Manger who will be responsible for the direct supervision of staff, support with the planning, organizing and directing the operation of the established policies, procedures, standards and centre’s objectives.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the nursing department, and take part in the long-term planning of the fertility centre.
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve the fertility centre.
- Provide physical and psychological support when necessary to patients.
- Responsible for training and orientation of nurses.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must be Registered with Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience with 4 years in a managerial position
- Must be between 33-45 years of age
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format with “Nurse Manager” as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org