Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job The: Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Demonstration of HSE Leadership at all times to all personnel on board.
- Ballast Control and Stability Level 3
- Extensive knowledge of offshore Jack up operations, including Maintenance, Engineering and Safety Management.
- Applying all practical measures to prevent pollution and damage to the environment.
- 10+ years in similar role proven sea time service by Discharge Book entries or Certificates of Discharge.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject.