WNF Services, a diagnostic company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking for an organized, efficient, skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- OND in Accounting plus knowledge of SAGE 50
- Minimum of 1 year proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry skills
- Well organized
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Work with COO to ensure business activities and operations are profitable
- Lead set up of accounting / financial reporting system
- Lead the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities, and ensure these are carried out efficiently and in line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization including accounts payable and receivable, and capital assets, banking, tax and payroll functions / fringe benefit computations.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, accounting month and year close schedules (inventory, receivables, payables, loans, prepayments, deferred income, asset register), and submit reports to Management
- Develop, review, audit and/or interpret financial models to estimate project cash flows, return profiles and sensitivities; optimize the value of their operating assets.
- Set monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and provide data to enable and support management decision making
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned cost or profit centre budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers
- Produce full sets (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements) of periodic management account and other financial documents for the management of the company in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures, running full variance analysis, financial ratios and detailed note to the accounts to give actionable perspectives to the numbers
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them; ensure all unit heads are held to account to operate in line with the unit budget. Full variance analysis and corrective action plans are provided on a periodic basis (e.g. monthly/quarterly)
- Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times. Ensure completeness, correctness and accuracy of accounting records and transactions in the financial accounting systems and in line with FIRS/LIRS or any state Revenue service that applies to company operations
- Ensure proper filing of source documents and records relating to the operations of the business.
- Assisting in investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices.
- Present oral and written reports from time to time
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICAN), MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Cognate 3-5 years’ work experience
- Ability to prepare and maintain full set of management accounts
- Practical financial modelling, Bank reconciliation, Budgeting/ forecast skills and strong understanding of tax issues
- Excellent use of modern accounting software( SAGE 50 or Sage Evolution)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are urgently looking to hire a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will oversee all marketing activities of the company, ensuring the marketing team effectively fulfills the organisations marketing strategies.
- Generating referrals by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans for the marketing department
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new services and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 2 years Work experience as Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager, preferably in sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Formal sales training.
- Experience in managing a large team at a more senior level
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
Job Title: Healthcare Customer Service / Floor Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are urgently searching for a patient and attentive- HealthCare Customer Service/ Floor Officer.
- You will be the voice of our brand and foster strong relationships between the organization and our customers. You will also manage the inflow of patients
- Provides customer support duties, which include interacting with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s services.
- Responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
- Ensures to escalate calls or challenges to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Communicates with insurance offices for authorization request, as well as conducting insurance verification and eligibility for services/products.
- Coordinates, collects, and imputes all patient information and new patient set-ups into a customer information system.
- Facilitates the patient registration flow, including such activities as patient identification; securing accurate financial information; obtaining required signatures and documents; and entering registration data into companyТs information computer systems.
- Schedules patient appointments and directs patients appropriately to the correct departments.
- Appropriately schedules patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
- Performs duties that require some latitude for independent judgment and initiative in handling situations out of the ordinary.
- This is a dynamic position that will allow you to assist patients in many different ways and by utilizing many personal and professional skills.
- conducts patients satisfaction calls and acting as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns, and ensures to follow an issue through to its conclusion.
- It also entails building and maintaining relationships with locations, patients, and referral sources.
- May also be available for on-call assignments as required.
- HND / BSc is required for this role
- Proven experience as a customer service representative and knowledge of insurance policies are required. Also, at least 1 year of medical call center experience is a plus
- familiar with office procedures used in medical offices, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities
- Time-management and organizational skills
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a plus,
- Requires strong keyboarding skills and advanced knowledge in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel proficiency.
- This role requires less sitting, long-standing, walking, talking or listening. It also requires close vision to small print on computer and/or paperwork and may require you to help lift patients.
Job Title: Head of Administration
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are urgently in need of a results-driven and ethical Head of Administration with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our organization’s operations.
- The successful candidate must possess strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities,well- versed in departmental procedures and policies, a talent for finance and budgets, ability to multitask, and superior interpersonal skills. You should streamline operations, ensure that administrative functions run smoothly, eliminate wastage, and improve our organization’s financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Updating executives on business performance.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- BSc / BA / MBA in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven experience as an administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills and Strong leadership qualities.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.