Advanced Level Youth Empowerment Foundation (ALYE) is Non-governmental organisation (NGO) Founded in 2015, that is dedicated to poverty alleviation through youth empowerment. We focus on upskilling young Nigerians and particularly recent graduates and preparing them for careers and entrepreneurship.
Our goal is to reduce the number of under 30s not in employment/entrepreneurship, education, or training (NEETs) in Nigeria and help young people contribute to a better society for the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
- We are keen to reinforce our team with an Operations Assistant working remotely in Nigeria. We require a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with strong communication, administration and interpersonal skills. This person will also need to be highly organised
- The individual will work remotely from Nigeria with regular contact with the global team and as a result the individual will require their own laptop and mobile phone
- The position will not be full time but will require a commitment of at least 20 hours a week up to a maximum of 35 hours a week dependent on workflow.
Core responsibilities include:
- Administration of weekly meetings including agenda, actions and key minutes as required.
- Preparing content and written communications for our stakeholders, website and socials media.
- Liaison with partners and stakeholders.
- Arranging calls and meetings for the leadership team with key stakeholders.
- Research on key areas of interest such as youth entrepreneurship and the latest NGO financing opportunities.
- Administrative support to leadership team.
- Motivated self-starter able to manage own time and deliverables.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Keen problem solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- Delivery focused and capable of delivering at pace.
- Highly discrete, discerning and mature, strong team worker and relationship builder.
- Some work experience either as an intern or industrial placement.
- Strong network of peers and counterparts with good networking skills.
- Interested in working for a start-up NGO.
- Keen to learn and develop within the organisation.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Studies, Law or similar.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online