Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a newly established company operating in the financial sector in Lagos, Nigeria. The company provides financial services to a diverse clientele base.
The Company is now seeking to recruit experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Managing Director, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- You will manage and maintain his diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments. In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years of requisite experience.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative. Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is essential.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.