Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP / Laravel Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 5+ years
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Advance Mapping & Infographics Expericence
- Strong WordPress Skills
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Developer will be deployed on projects in a diplomatic organization in Ibadan.
- Developer must have minimum Higher National Diploma or a Bachelors Degree.
- Resumption time set at 7:15am; Closing time is 5pm with 1hr lunch break.
- Develop, deploy and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications, with advance WordPress, Mapping and Charting Skills
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) and Quality Control Team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online