Contec Global InfoTech Limited is an Innovative start-up co licensed by CBN as Mobile Money Service provider promoting Fintech services under its brand name ‘’NOWNOW. NOWNOW aims to create digital link between consumers, businesses and governments to build an eco-system that enjoys fast and secure payment transactions. We are here to positively contribute and challenge the existing payment system in the country, to promote mobile wallet services also bring financial inclusion to banked and especially the unbanked-disadvantaged and low-income segments of the society at affordable costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Application Developer
- We are looking for a dedicated POS Application Developer to work with customers to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications.
- The POS Application Developer processes user needs to customize, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots.
- The POS Application Developer must have a sound knowledge of POS related implementations, security protocols. He/she should be able to study the consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications. Immediate start!
About the Role
- The POS Application Developer will function as an integral member of the team working on complex local/international store applications.
- He/she will be responsible for application design/analysis, development of project plans, coding, testing, and documentation of all code.
- Additionally, the POS Developer will be responsible to provide development support for international store applications.
- Interact with and performance tune multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically lead complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Development of custom POS software and pin pad interfaces compatible with all third-party devices for intuitive, feature rich payment systems and terminal applications.
- Develop readable, testable, and maintainable code to spec
- Lend your knowledge to the 3Line community of engineers
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Integrations to third-party payment systems and devices which facilitate EMV compliance and NFC payments.
- Create POS/Terminal technical specifications and test plans
- Maintain and support existing POS applications, Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors and allow adaptation to new hardware
- Ensure strict adherence to Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assist in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensure work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
- 2+ years of professional experience in system analysis, design, development, and implementation
- Experienced in EFP (Electronic Funds Programming) Knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, embedded programming platform Knowledge of software programming
- Working Knowledge of mobile apps development and payment systems for IOS, Android and Windows Mobile, CE, Pocket PC and Palm with Batch Barcode Scanners, Card Readers and more will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills Project management skills Ability to use initiative
- Experience in building terminal payment applications for PAX, Igenico, Verifone, Nexigo and Android POS
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to meet the service level agreements
- Knowledge of ISO 8583, integration to SOAP and restful web services
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, CI/CD pipelines and tools
Deadline: 16th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Use the Job Title as the subject of the email.