Aegle is here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forward. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in managing their health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR and Communications Manager
- Public relations, Public Affairs & Communications play a key part in Aegle’s success and joining our team will put you in front and centre of our expansion.We are geared towards growth, using effective relationships to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- We approach our communications as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent – and our team has the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing initiatives that make a real difference for Aegle’s customers, new and existing.
About the Role
- When you join Aegle, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
- We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
- Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional healthcare, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down healthcare borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building tight relationships with key healthcare and tech journalists.
- From product launches to thought leadership angles, build out a local strategy for your market and pitching the media exciting stories.
- Secure regular top tier coverage for the company across print, online, and broadcast media.
- Secure keynote speaking positions for the company at national healthcare and tech conferences.
- Manage and control all aspects of crisis management for the company.
- Work with local marketing teams to position key messages for the market.
- Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to the national government.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years’ experience in journalism and PR, ideally from an agency or tech background.
- Comfortable working in a high performing, analytical, and results-driven environment.
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and your writing skills are impeccable.
- You’re a natural storyteller and passionate about disrupting healthcare services.
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness.
- Strong relationships with healthcare and tech journalists at national news organizations.
- Strong corporate communications background, including crisis management, media training, product and lifestyle communications.
- You’re incredibly hard-working, hands-on, and keep cool under pressure.
- You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
- You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
- Competitive salary
- Roll with a free Aegle subscription
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.