Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Non Governmental Organization (NGO), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Director
- Our client is seeking to engage the services of a Program Director
- The role is a senior management position, and is a high responsibility role, as the ideal candidate will be required to manage staff, programs and see to the delivery and overall success of each program.
Key Working Relationships:
- Working relationships will include Board of Directors, Advisory board, Local and International NGOs / Partners, government agencies.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Upper Credit in relevant course and Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 10 years + experience, of which at least 3 years are senior non-profit management experience in development
- Fund raising, grant seeking skills and excellent Marketing skills
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong organisational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey vision of the organisation’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Strong presentation and public speaking ability.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Seek for grants and funding from corporate and International Partners in order to run the organisation’s programs.
- Seek for relevant partnership in other to position the organisation on a global level
- Develop and approve budgets and operations
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and develop initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
- Manage governance by ensuring that the organisation foster and maintain a strong relationship, while maximising the opportunities the board of director, advisory board bring on board.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.