Afordonz Consulting Limited – Our client who specializes in Real Estate and Facilities Management is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Site Engineers are to report all activities to the Project Manager as they occur on daily, weekly and quarterly basis, he is to ensure that sites activities are fully functional with work carried out at targeted pace and speed in order to meet planned targets by Sites Engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing Construction work.
- Supervising surveys.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on-site.
- Attend meetings and report on outcome for immediate actions.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered.
N120,000 – N450,000 annually.
Deadline: 29th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: email@example.com Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Multiple applications will result in disqualification.