Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Contract (3 Months)
- We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with CI/CD & Devops experience, who can write code & do testing and help us with DevOps as well.
- Experience with automation testing tools, such as Selenium, Appuim, JMeter and Test Complete for both mobile, web and windows applications.
- Experience writing test plans and test cases Experience creating database queries.
- Experience with black/white box testing, integration, system, regression, usability, stress, performance and acceptance testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc) Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline Experience with containerization tools
- Knowledge with both Windows and Linux operating system. Knowledge of Application Servers.
- Understanding of agile software development Understanding of web service integration (eg: REST and SOAP XML).
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial) Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools
- Ability to interpret and write source code Embrace the culture of leveraging open source tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is a 3-month contract subjected to renewal. Candidate must be available to resume immediately after Selection.