*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: QA/QC BASE, ONNE*
- Verify suitability of lif ting equipment before mobilization offshore.
- Pre and post visual inspections of all CCUs and lif ting set (slings, Crosby shackles, safety pins, rings).
- Proper Storage of the slings, shackles and accessories.
- Change the colour code when not specific inspection has to be done.
- Maintenance inspection to keep the equipment in good condition.
- Routine reparation and missing parts replacement.
- Routine brushing, painting, greasing, cleaning of equipment.
- Selection of required slings for pipe bundling.
- Monitor the bundling of drill pipes.
- To provide 3 quotations of reparation f rom the approved TOTAL contractors.
- In charge to manage and organise the quarantine area and the CCU’s area.
- Keep records of all CCU’s and their location with the certification status.
- Contact the contractor with 2 days’ notice for the certification of the CCU’s.
- Supervising the inspection of hired CCUs and Total owned slings by third party.
- In charge of the lif ting loft at Onne, while ensuring full compliance to TUCN standards.
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Must possess Industry related qualifications such as LEEA /NSL / CPA etc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in handling & lifting appliance & operations
- Knowledge and competency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of quayside operations and application of TUCN LMS.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*