Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bus Driver (BRT)
- Transport staff from one place to another on a transit bus.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance.
- Follow state and federal transit regulations.
- Operate bus by applying brakes, starting and stopping the engine.
- Drive regular routes on a schedule.
- Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.
- Minimum of SSCE as educational qualification
- Minimum of 2-year work experience as a bus driver preferably TATA Bus
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Valid identity card from Lagos State drivers’ Institute.
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
- Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for providing security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centers.
- They search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing any attacks and intrusions.
- The Security Specialist has to recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. They build firewalls into network infrastructures.
- The professional suggests security measures for any information. They must design various strategies and defensive systems against intruders.
- The Cyber Security Specialist monitors systems for any unusual activities.
- They conduct counteractive protocols and report incidents.
- The professionals will examine and evaluate security strategies and defenses.
- It is the responsibility of the Cyber Security Specialist to create new defensive systems and protocols.
- The Security Specialist will develop new layers of protection and update the security systems.
- The professional has to grant permissions and privileges to authorized users. The specialist will examine the defensive systems and provide reports based on test results. It is the Cyber Security Specialist who is responsible for running a diagnostic on any changes in the information to verify any undetected breaches.
- The professional must keep themselves updated with the new trends and procedures. They are responsible for analyzing new methods of intrusion. The Security Specialist prevents any attacks to access information without proper credentials.
- They make a note of any breakthrough firewalls and other security applications.
- It is the Cyber Security Specialist who develops and implements information security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field. OR at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security (CCNA-Security)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 3 – 5 years
Job Title: Live-in Nanny
- She must be 18-35yrs and must be able to read and write.
- Must be 100% passionate about kids.
- Must be faithful, truthful, jovial and accommodating.
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Bus Driver” as subject of your mail.