Khadob College is a reputable Muslim school of high educational standard and Islamic morals dedicated to educating intellectually, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally located in a serene environment in Akure, Ondo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
We are looking for Seasoned and competent Subject Teacher for immediate employment to teach students of diverse age group in our school in the following subjects:
- Further Mathematics
- Basic science
- Basic Technology
- Information Technology
- Physical and health education
Art and Languages:
- Civic Education
- Social studies
- Cultural and Creative Arts
- Guidance and counseling
- Financial Accounting
- Business Studies
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high-quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners.
- Supporting the aim of improving academic success of all Learners at Khadob College.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- NCE, B.A.(Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- Current with modern teaching
- A goal-oriented teacher
- Market related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.