Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refrigerator Coldroom Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Handling installation of refrigeration system and components, refrigerant charging and storage of food in the cold storage room by maintaining storage parameter.
- Maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition; maintain parts and tool inventory.
- Repairing and rebuilding semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors and compressors for centrifugal refrigeration machines.
- Performing skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair, installation and alteration of Eat ‘N’ Go equipment, components, timers, motors and wiring systems as needed; connect motors to control panels.
- Making necessary adjustments or repairs; service and repair evaporative coolers.
- Repairing or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belts, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves, and automatic gas valves.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools, welder torch, vacuum pump, test equipment utilized in the trade and a motor vehicle;
- Maintaining refrigeration equipment’s and components
- Designing and construction of cold storage facility
- Maintaining storage parameters such as temperature and relative humidity in food processing units.
- Conducting performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to keep temperature comfortable in the home or office
- Inspecting and installing Eat ‘N’ Go equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units, including boilers, gas and electrically operated air-conditioning equipment.
- Minimum of OND and SSCE
- Minimum of 8 years experience.
- Knowledge of refrigeration principles, techniques and practices
- Skilled in carrying out the methods to check the effectiveness of storage system
- Skilled in handling the control parameters and parameter range for cold storage of various types of food
- Skilled in the methods to control temperature and humidity in cold storage facility
- Basic knowledge of recording and maintaining the food stored in cold storage facility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.