Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Payday/SME)
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality advisory relationship.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Microfinance Product Marketing.
- BSc/HND in a related discipline.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- The candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.