Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: (Ikorodu, Ajegunle, Shomolu, Surulere and it’s environ) Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Banking Graduate Job
- We are looking for vibrant, smart and experienced candidates to fill the position of Relationship Officers (Marketing / Loan Officers).
- Have a minimum of B.Sc / ND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Have 0-1 year of experience in related role in a microfinance bank setting.
- Knowledge of group lending is an added advantage.
- Possess good marketing, customer service and interpersonal relation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject stated as “Relationship Officer” to: firstname.lastname@example.org