Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill-seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Oversee the successful running of a restaurant by supervising restaurant staff, monitoring customer satisfaction and ensuring that all produce and beverages are ordered in the correct quantities
- Job Qualification: HND
- Min: 3 – 5 years experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Train staff members.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labour costs
- Achieve maximum profitability and overall success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Participation and input towards F & B Marketing activities
- Completion of successful catering for all Events Upbeat caters for in an accurate and timely fashion
- Help in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets
- Ensure the Restaurant teams is always welcoming and friendly to customers.
- Welcome guests and ensure every customer feedback are tracked on Glitch report. Ensure proper follow up till issue has been resolved.
- Receive and validate cash, cheque, credit card, bank transfers or POS payments made; accurately record payments and issue receipts where necessary.
- Ensure that attendance records for all Restaurant activities are accurate and updated regularly.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts; Motivate team members and lead by example.
- Work with the sales team to process guests’ reservations; confirm availability, ensure payment is made and approved and confirm registration to guest and appropriate unit.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication is maintained through the proper channel(s).
- Supervises the functions happening in the event rooms to ensure that food set up is done well, the servers are well groomed and ready to serve, and that clearing is done after the event.
- Reconcile the inventory recorded at the beginning of the shift against end of shift sales made by the Cashier.
- Ensure that the till stock levels for Upbeat bite, drinks, Service tools and consumables does not go below reorder level; raise stock requisition as at when due to ensure consistency.
- Work with the Accountant to evacuate sales envelopes from the drop safe while ensuring accurate reconciliation of all recorded transactions.
- Reconcile breakages and communicate with Finance for reconciliation
N1,200,000 – N1,440,000 annually
Deadline: 1st September, 2020.