Owens and Xley Consult – Our client, a luxury home and lifestyle company located in Victoria Island is recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Retail Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Function of the Role
- The Retail Associate is the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
- S/he must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Report discrepancies and problems to the store manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudsters’ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Keep the store tidy and clean and ensure cleaners clean constantly.
- Process all cash and card payments
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Execute the store’s visual merchandising concept
- Work with store manager to conduct an inventory count
- Work with store manager to prepare store reports
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role
- Must live in Victoria Island Axis.
- High level of professionalism.
- Have the ability to work independently and flexibly
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Must reside within Victoria Island
Salary: N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail
Leave a Reply