Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Location: FCT, Abuja
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively deal with inquiries about company and company products
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Preparing weekly reports and rapid after-sales service
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Effectively serve walk-in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Good knowledge of the Retail Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.