Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job The: RIG Superintendent
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Demonstration of HSE Leadership at all times to all personnel aboard.
- Enforcement of the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy and Procedures
- 15+ years in similar role including HP riser well intervention experience.
- Managing the safe and efficient implementation of all rig topside equipment procedures held within the Management System.
- Review, understand and comply with Emergency Plans and Bridging documentation.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.