Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- Reporting on compliance
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Developing risk management strategies
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate software is in place
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience as a Risk and Compliance Manager
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An analytical mind able to УseeФ the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: jobs@Michaelstevens-consulting.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.