*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: RLM OFFICER*
- Attend the Quayside Operations Weekly Meeting.
- Receive Freight Way Bills from Contractors and Third Parties.
- Prepares and send Manifest and Vessel Movement Form (VMF) by email to necessary parties for each outbound vessel.
- Create voyages for outbound vessels.
- Close voyages for inbound vessels.
- Create shipment for outbound vessels.
- Close shipment for both inbound & outbound vessels to facilitate shipment receipt.
- Perform shipment receipt for inbound vessels.
- Respond to support calls from offshore logistics & onshore warehouse personnel.
- Key-in data from Freight Way Bills in SAP to build up the loading list.
- Produce the Loading List to signal commencement of cargo loading by mariners.
- Update cargoes tonnages as given by the mariners.
- Tally the number of cargoes on-board with the record given by the mariners (Night Duty).
- Issue the manifest (at night to the night crew) to ensure the vessel is sailed by a mariner (Night Duty).
- Proactively challenge the mariners on the roundtrip, non-manifested and missing items of inbound manifest.
- To follow closely the use of CCU and their geographical location, for all sites.
- Check that all incoming/outgoing cargos are in accordance with the freight waybill and/or the cargo manifest.
- Physically crosscheck the actual loading of the cargo on board of the vessel.
- Liaise immediately with Logistics Superintendent for any issue related to Freight Way Bills, Loading List or Manifest.
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 8 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of SAP (with emphasis on RLM Module) and Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*