A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- The Sales Admin is responsible for the tracking and reporting of all the administrative processes relating to sales operations.
- Manage petty cash transactions and records.
- Organize and facilitate sales meetings, conferences, and other events.
- Manage order placements and the CRM software operations
- Contribute to the preparation of sales reports.
- Co-ordinate and execute bank runs.
- Manage all sales logistics operations with directives from the administrative department.
- Manage other related sales administrative tasks.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. / B. A in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 1-year experience and adept in technology; have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft office software and skills necessary to perform data entry; familiar with using customer relationship management (CRM) systems/software.
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed.
- Should be attentive to detail, proactive, and should be able to initiate or suggest best practices to support the sales team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be teachable and be able to follow directives.
- Self-motivated, fast-paced, and a problem solver.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.