CC-Bioinnovations is a Nigerian organization that provides medical and laboratory products: equipment, consumables, and services to healthcare professionals. We are seeking a brilliant individual with a flair for Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clientsâ€™ needs
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- First degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a Sales role.
- Higher qualifications, other specialist training, and certifications are desirable.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service (NYSC) Program.
- Experience in Sales is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Sales Management
- Good IT skills
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Sales Operations
- Product Launch
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Market Development
- Creativity and analytics
- Team coordination and an ability to work with others seamlessly
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
Deadline: 5th September, 2020.
- Candidate should use the link above to complete their online assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.