DropNPick Xpress – Take your delivery operations to the next level by choosing a logistics partner with industry-specific expertise, technology, automated dispatch, real-time fleet tracking, scale and scope of services. DropnPick Xpress solutions can manage your supply chain to help save Time and Money. DropnPick Xpress is a network of strategically placed partners used for logistics concurrently. The network gives you labor and technology as you need it, to save on large fixed cost investment. This shortens the order-to-delivery time for businesses supported by our contracted logistics solution services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are looking for Energetic individual to manage Sales & Marketing of company’s solution & services for a fast growing Online Ecommerce brand.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and management of sales executives. Supervises (direct/ indirect) Sales Executives
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long – term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies
- Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
- Execute and reprimand underperforming sales personnel
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
- Sell the company’s services to potential customers in line with agreed procedure.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
- Define strategies to market the company’s services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
- Business Development
- Service Management
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Analytical skills
- Strategy and planning
Key Performance Indicators:
- Percentage of fully qualified business leads converted to Sales
- Cost associated per Lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer Retainer ship
- Sales revenue
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management related field with minimum of 7 years of related experience; 3 years at managerial level
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in interpreting sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.