Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Second Officer
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Watchkeeper when vessel is in conventional mode.
- Assist the Chief Officer as required in charging and general upkeep of HPR transponders and taut wire. (Supporting ETO).
- Acts as Heticopter Landing Officer
- NVQ LeveI 4 (or equivalent) – Marine Operations
- 2 years in similar role proven sea time service by Discharge Book entries or Certificates of Discharge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg.A. III/2 respectively;
- Ballast Control and Stability
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- Huisman WIS Electrical and Control System Proficiency
- Valid OGUK medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering related field,
- Proficiency in Security Awareness.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP, NEBOSH and All other relevant Documents).
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- MUX and HP Riser proficient
- DP Operators Certificate issued by the Nautical Institute
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0014).
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.