Greenfield Consulting – Our client in the Construction industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary to the Managing Director
Location: Ikosi Ketu, Lagos
Industry: Construction and Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Managing Director’s secretary will provide personalized secretarial, administrative and HR support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- The secretory will also be responsible for office administration.
Job Description: He/she must be able to –
- Perform a range of secretarial duties, including screening, receiving/coordinating visitors, typing documents, proofreading, copying, keeping confidential records, handling mails and correspondence
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain database for valuable business information
- Taking notes and minutes during meetings and producing briefs, reports and presentations
- Manage general communication to staff, external stakeholders and other routine correspondence, etc.
- Handle request and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Conducting research as may be required by the MD
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements are place for the MD
- Manage other assignments as directed by the MD from time to time.
Administrative and HR support duties:
- Provide HR and administrative support to the MD
- Drafting contracts documents and tenders
- Maintain filing system for employee documents and records
- Manage communication of company policy to new and existing employees and implementation of same
- Serve as the first point of contact between the MD and employees
- Manage office operations, supplies and general administration.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- First degree in Law, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field
- Excellent organizational skill, ability to work at a fast pace
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Drive, Business acumen, confidentiality and Initiative
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a related role (Experience in an Engineering or construction company is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online