Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable Distribution Conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products, tyres, chemicals Inverter etc from major brands with branches nationwide.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Locations: Ota and Mushin, Lagos
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Must have military / police background.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Beat Patrolling.
- Incidence reporting
- Surveillance Skills
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Induction, training and retaining new and existing posted guards.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online