Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Mobile Application Developer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be re-imagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates, and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience.
- The primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components. The candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have the aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of the technology.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience working on fintech related products especially with projects interfacing EFTPOS
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android and iOS
- Good understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including HMO, pension etc.
Deadline: 28h August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.