Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
- Scheduling / Assigning installation and customer complaint to service engineers
- Monitor various sites for issues
- Escalate Service related issues
- Ensure information on job tickets is up to date
- Monitoring Service engineer expenses
- Escalating Services engineers work related issues
- Follow-up with engineers for all service issues or compliant
- Assign engineers for all Service Level Agreement and ensure completion
- Ensure compilation of all job completion report
- Follow-up with Engineers to ensure that task / installation are completed on time
- Liaise with customers for prompt resolution of complaint or issues
- Ensure that all service compliant or installation are updated on service software
- Ensure prompt dispatch and retrieval of spares, batteries etc.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.