Haulage and Logistics Nigeria is a company that is into the publication of a magazine and the convening of conferences and exhibitions in the haulage and logistics industry.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Man diesel trucks
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Possess Branch manager, Workshop / Fleet Manager experience
- Should be able to work with engine diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on the trucks as well as maintenance documentation
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of trucks
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Continuous monitor repair time and repair quality and ensure the KPI and targets are achieved
- Guiding and motivating productive staff to improve productivity and efficiency
- Monitor and control workshop expenses
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hard copy to:
16, Adelabu Street,