Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Evaluating, assessing and analyzing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage day to day risks.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.